Monday, December 28, 2009

Passing Time





"Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by, not slowly either, but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels and a hoarse roar of power or terror. It's passing, yet I'm the one who's doing all the moving." ~Martin Amis


Today I am trying to move slower and slow down a bit. I am enjoying being home alone as the DH is back to work for a few days and our son has gone back to Massachusetts for the week. I have been longing to get back to my work table and create and return to some type of routine. Here is a piece I call "Passing Time" that I finished this morning. You can find this in my Etsy shop. Slow down a bit and enjoy today.

2 comments:

  1. Judy, what a timeless necklace. Pretty...it's always nice to take a breather, Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this piece is very elegant and beautiful. I went over to your Etsy to have a better another look at it and saw that you made the watch focal. Beautiful work! I love the sweet little bird and pearl at the back too.

    ReplyDelete