Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Heart Instagram!

I am in  LOVE with the smart phone App. called  Instagram. Since I have installed it on my I-phone all I want to do it take pictures!!...it really is sooooo cool. Snap a photo with your iPhone, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – it’s all as easy as pie. It’s photo sharing, reinvented.

Here are some before and after pictures.

I stopped at this log cabin today, off the beaten path. They had it all set up inside like a gift shop.I asked the owner it I could take a picture of the house...I would not wanna get run off by a shotgun...I'm just saying...it could happen! 

before....

after...how cool is that? You can also zoom in and out on the screen before saving your picture.

How do you like this handsome fellow?

he was just resting in the field...one leg up in the rear. He did not find me interesting in the least.
before and... 
after...


Here are a few more photos I have taken in the last few days.

my step-dog Jake 


So go have some fun, reinvent how you take pictures!! 

2 comments:

  1. these are fabulous! off to tell my son about it and look and see if it can be used with an itouch as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool. I've seen others use it.... looks like it's even easier than Picknik! :-)

    ReplyDelete