Monday, May 24, 2010

We are Nashville!!


I just got in late last night from my wonderful trip out west...it was so much better than I could have imagined. I will post some pictures later and you will see what I mean. My DH had to go on business and I got to tag along. To top it off we got to visit with some of our good friends outside of San Fransisco.

I also had this nice surprise on being included in this great Etsy treasury called "We are Nashville!!" Fellow Etsian's reach out to assist with Nashville's flood relief. In here you will find my "Nashville Rising" hand stamped long necklace. All proceeds from the sale of my piece will be donated to Flood Relief - Metro Nashville Disaster Response Fund.

4 comments:

  1. Judy so glad you are home safe and had a great trip. Congratulations on your etsy treasury. You are exactly what Nashville needs...compassion and caring and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice trip! ... and it's a great thing you're doing for your neighbors! Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your treasury, Nashville needs lots of love. Glad your trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being included in this Treasury! And for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete