Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pioneer Woman and a winner!


 I just got turned on to this new blog ( no pun intended ) A friend told me about this blog she loves to read and now I want to share it with you it's called  The Pioneer Woman.
Ree Drummond is  the author of this fun, wacky frontier blog where she chronicles her life living on a ranch.


 Although my reasons for reading this blog are all about the Pioneer women's  Marlboro Man...I mean what's not to love about a real cowboy!


 ok, seriously....check out her blog.
Ree's pictures are gorgeous, her recipes scrumptious and her daily like will make you smile. 

.....and now the winner of the CSN $35 gift certificate is....

MoonRae 
Congratulations! 
drop me an email and I will give you the code for your gift certificate 
Thanks so much everyone for entering!

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I've been reading her blog for quite some time now. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove P Dub! So witty and full of life. It's a great blog. I first found her blog when Bobby Flay did a throw down at the ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this Blog and have been reading it for several years. Be sure to check out her cooking section!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to MoonRae!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a while since I visited this great blog...thanks for reminding me of this one - it's GREAT!
    P.S. Your pictures here made me smile, especially that there backside shot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to read her blog, thanks for the reminder that it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ree's blog!! Kinda' reminds me of around here.Thanks so much sweetie for the giveaway,can't wait to use it!!
    ~Sharon~ aka MoonRae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how many lives Ree touches. I found her through Smitten Kitchen and never looked back. It is a fun blog and very different from just about everything else I follow.

    Don't over look her photography tips.

    ReplyDelete