Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A little something sweet...

It has been a busy few days and I am finally starting to feel better. I have been dying to get into my studio to play with my new lovelies that I purchased at the bead show on Sunday, however I only managed about an hour today.
Weddings have been on my mind since we are making plans to attend a wedding next month in Massachusetts, so out of that thought came these Pink Wedding Sterling Earrings. I just may have to wear them myself!

Check out the giveaway I am hosting this week.~ A lucky reader will win a $60 CSN gift certificate to be used at any of their 200 websites. You can enter HERE.





7 comments:

  1. Judy, I love these earrings! They are perfect for wedding or any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Judy these earrings are just gorgeous. Love the color combination - and your photography! You do wonders with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous earrings! Love the colors such a pretty hue of pink.

    ReplyDelete