Monday, July 12, 2010

The Face of a woman



A woman..she has many colors, here heart is filled with love, she can be luminous and she can be guarded. The simplest thing can bring her to tears and she stands strong to what she believes. She is intuitive and feminine. She dreams... 




I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experiece, and learn from it . Life is never dull"  Oprah Winfrey 


One is not born a woman, one becomes one.
Simone de Beauvoir:  


The Face of a Woman can be found on my website



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I know I say this about all of your designs but it is breathtaking. She seems to be a bit shy only showing part of her face. The colors are perfect too, shiny and warm. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extraordinary Judy! I love the combination of the face with the heart...perfect!

    ReplyDelete