Friday, July 9, 2010

Faith

A garden is evidence of faith. It links us with all the misty figures of the past who also planted and were nourished by the fruits of their planting

Gladys Taber 

I started with a basket and ended up needing a bucket to carry all of my pickings back up to the house. Fencing in the garden this year has certainly helped, no sign of critters, although I would not mind sharing at this point, I think all my neighbors are tiring of squash and cucumbers. The grape tomato plants are at least 3 feet taller than myself in less than a weeks time it will be nothing but red polka dots ready for plucking. We are hoping for rain today, it has been terribly dry and hotter than 40 hells...please please rain!

 Here is a little kitty update..
Our little Morgan is growing so quickly!


Morgan and Jack are pretty much inseparable. Jack acts like Morgan is his baby, it is so cute! 




Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Bible: Hebrews
Here is a new piece I made with a vintage cross and an antique watch fob chain. The lampwork beads are from Being Beads. You can find this piece on my Etsy site.


5 comments:

  1. Your garden is giving you a bountiful return!

    Morgan and Jake look as if they came from the same mold. He is a really cute kitty and the two of them together id great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish you were my neighbor! I have no garden this year. That necklace is gorgeous and seems so much like a rosary. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweeties - Jack and Morgan - cuddling - just makes me go all sappy. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace is beautiful! And so are your kitties (I have three of them). Dontcha luv 'em!

    Lani

    ReplyDelete