Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Hands


My fall shows are creeping up and the calendar is getting full. I just signed up to do a show in East Nashville in a historic/trendy area (...does that make sense?) The show is called NashVegas, how cool is that. My hands have been busy and they look like I work on trucks, no pretty nail polish for me!
This piece is made with antique glass beads, copper and sterling. I love combining sterling with copper, they play off of each other so nicely.


 The earrings were kind of a mistake, I had roughed up a stamped piece a bit that was intended for etching but decided I liked the stamping just as it was. Modern earrings with a vintage feel.

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great work, Judy! Love the stamped earrings. But will the stamping endure the test of time?
    Hope you show us your show set ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Judy, what a stunning necklace! I just love the focal, and the weight to the piece. It will be snatched up at your future shows, if not before hand. And the earrings...all gorgeous! My favorite is the last pair pictured. Good luck getting ready for the upcoming events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Good luck with your shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, the earrings are my favorites! They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange slices! Sweet enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I really love these long metal pieces you've made into earings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces Judy...I love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. INCREDIBLE! I'm loving your new work!

    ReplyDelete