Friday, September 4, 2009

Artbeads Labor Day Blowout Sale is here!







I would like to share with you a few more of my designs using some fabulous briolettes from ArtBeads.com. Like I said in my previous post I am in a wire wrapping frenzy! I just ordered more of these colorful briolettes as I have had numerous request for the earrings I posted on Wednesday. It is a perfect time to visit Artbeads.com as they are having a fantastic Labor Day Blowout Sale! If you sign up for their very informative newsletter you can get 20% off of your purchase (min.purchase $60)...but check this out FREE Shipping! It is a perfect time to stock up on all of your essentials with great savings!





5 comments:

  1. Love the wild wire wrapping! It really adds character to these pieces. And once again, the color on these stones is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those briolettes are really wonderful... and I like Tinkers earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your funky wire-wraps. They have so much character. Keep up the good work, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy I think these are so stunning! I love the ArtBeads shipping is free.

    ReplyDelete