Friday, September 4, 2009

Tinker's Whimsy

I have been in a wire wrapping frenzy...I just can't stop! I've been making lots of earrings and getting ready for some fall shows. It has been many years since I have done a Craft Fair. Years ago, too many to count... back in the day...you get the idea; I use to do around 25 shows a year...yes, you read that correctly! I had started a wholesale business and only did a few a year and then I just stopped doing shows. Now I am itching to do shows again so I am starting to prepare some inventory and this week it includes lots of wire wrapped earrings.


Here is a little whimsical pair I made.
I think Tinkerbell would like these...I can see these earrings swaying as she flutters from toadstool to toadstool...so with her little whimsical self in mind I have named these "Tinkers Whimsy".

No comments:

Post a Comment