Monday, March 29, 2010

Girlfriends & Horses



The last 5 days have been super busy with my friend Eileen visiting. We always have such a wonderful time together as we love all the same things. We love beads, antiquing , eating, dancing and horses. Today we visited the Wild Horse & Burro Center in Cross Plains Tennessee. The center is about 15 minutes from my house and I like to visit whenever I can. Today much to our surprise " squeal, squeal ", there were three little foals! I just love foals and it was so hard not to be in the pen with them. As you will see in the next photos, one little foal was very interested in us, his Mama was watching out for him.




Saturday night we hit Broadway for some Country Music...a must in Nashville and you are never disappointed! Legends is always a fun place!

...can't go out without my boots!


Thanks Ei...come back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect girl's day out. My sister would sure appreciate it as she is a serious rider. The foal pictures are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And I'm with you...little foals - squeal! So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss having foals every year. Thanks for showing this little cutie. A good friend is a valuable asset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! Nothing like a girls day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you girls had a blast! What a great way to spend time with a good friend. That's so cute that the foal was so interested in you!

    ReplyDelete