Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.

A few weeks ago CSN Stores had asked me to do a review on one of their products. CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cheap bedroom furniture to fantastic fitness equipment to cookware! After searching through their many stores I decided to get something I really had used a lot and something that needed replacing, an electric kettle. 29 years ago we were given an electric kettle as a wedding gift and I used it almost everyday, the cord started heating up and I knew it was time to replace it. I have to tell you it was not easy getting rid of it. So this is its replacement and I must say I love it! It heats so quickly and the handle is easy to hold and the spout pours great, it was a good choice!


5 comments:

  1. Judy,

    I got the same exact kettle this week for my birthday and I love it!!!! Now I can have my Trader Joes candy cane tea on my way to work. Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It has a great shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea pots...this one looks great. I am also very interested in the "candy cane" tea Evie is referring to...sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've never used an electric kettle! What are the advantages? Would you believe every morning I boil water in a simple pot for either cofee or tea! Your old kettle is so cute and so vintage looking now. Too bad you had to get rid of it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I boil water in the microwave for tea. I do have a tea kettle, but I rarely use it. I can see the advantage if more than one cup of hot water is needed. I am assuming the one on the left is the old one. I love its look.

    ReplyDelete