Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jewelry Upcycled


The folks at Crown Publishing have asked me to review one of their newest books by Sherri and Michelle Haab called "Jewelry Upcycled!".It intrigued me as I love to recycle found objects into my jewelry designs. The book provides techniques and projects for reusing metal, glass, plastic, fiber and found objects. The book is 144 pages (Potter Craft) with beautiful photos and clear descriptive tutorials. If you have been looking to learn how to rivet, use copper solder tape, work with leather and resin then this is your book. There are so many projects in this book that I can not wait to try out! This book will have you thinking outside the jewelry box. 


2 comments:

  1. Just bought this book myself can't wait to try my hand at the china pieces as an old tea cup of my grandmother's broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I was thinking about that book, too. I'm glad to hear you're a fan!

    ReplyDelete