Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunshine and Relaxation





Home again, home again....we just returned from a very relaxing trip to Orlando Florida. Yes, relaxing even in Orlando. My hubby travels a lot and when he goes somewhere good I try to join him. We spent two days at the parks....one day at Universal and the other at Animal Kingdom. My 'bad" leg does not let me do the running around I used to do, so 2 park days was just enough.... plus it was soooooo stinking hot. We had a great time and enjoyed the pool at the resort...me lathered up in my 50 SPF in the shade with a good book and something a little fruity, it was wonderful! 

 Since I forgot my camera I used my trusty well loved I-phone. Y'all know how much I love the Instagram photo app and used it on all of my pictures.

I just love this picture....even without seeing Nick's face I know there is a big smile! 

My boys!

The Tree of Life
Animal Kingdom

 what did you say? you want me to do something?
can't you see I am... 

ahhhhh....it was just what I needed. 


8 comments:

  1. What a fun time you had! I wish I was there since we had weather cold enough here to wear a winter coat!

    Thanks for sharing your trip pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a fun trip.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Florida is always relaxing... and hot! I'll have one of those fruity things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to relax Judy! Your pics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! A holiday is sometimes the very best medicine. I've never been to Orlando but your photos definitely inspire me to think about it. Except maybe I'd have to do it in cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, oh my I wish I were there too! It's been 2 years since our big Disney trip and my 6 year old son asked just today if we could go again. He remembers it vividly even though he was just 4 at the time. I'm glad to see a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing the great pictures w/ your cool phone app! :-)

    ReplyDelete