Sunday, June 5, 2011

ArtFusion


I am taking it easy today after exhibiting at a two day Art show.  It actually involved three days as one day is set-up only. My set-up takes forever....hours and hours actually. The show is about an hour from our home so we put quite a few miles on the car going back and forth, dodging Cicadas as we went. (they are everywhere!!!) It was like bullets hitting the car!



Artfusion was at The Factory in Franklin Tennessee a really cool place to eat and shop. I have to praise the promoters of this show as they know how to treat their artists. Since the show was on Friday from 1-9pm, lunch and dinner was provided for us as well as breakfast the following morning. A vendor room was available all day with cold drinks, fruit and snacks. Booth relief was provided if anyone need it. Live entertainment was enjoyed all day as well as a wine reception on Friday night. Tell me the last time you ever did a show where you enjoyed wine and sushi? It was delightful I must say! Since I sent out a newsletter prior to doing the show many of my customers came and purchased from me, it was great! My darling hubby stayed with me and we enjoyed such a great weekend and had some great sales, I could not ask for anything better!

We  met some great folks and learned about some other shows, I love this part of doing a show!


I hope everyone has had a super weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Your display is absolutely stunning! Your jewelry looks so gorgeous all together with all the props - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth is just lovely! The warm, earthy colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth definitely reflects the time and attention you put into set up and display. Beautiful and Elegant!! I have never heard of such a nice venue with so much provided. I hope your sales were as great as the special treatment. Happy resting and relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your displays and jewelry are stunning Judy....really! You can see all the attention to detail you give this, it is super, and so glad it pays off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Factory - It has been a while since I was there ! Your creations are so pretty - Hope you had a successful sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic booth and sounds like it was a fabulous show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the promoters sound like they good care of the sellers, that's wonderful! and your booth is stunning!

    ReplyDelete