Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My favorite!


I had a million things I should have been doing this morning before an appointment with the dentist, but I HAD to make this bracelet. I had it all lined up to make last night but was too tired to get up off the couch. So before I left the house I finished it and it made my morning...this piece just delighted me! I love the way it came out...the only thing I wish is that I had more of the vintage butterflies.


Good news, I am happy the way the bracelet came out...bad news I had to have a root canal. Ouch! Not planned at all, but done. At least I did not have to stress about it...only my wallet does now.

You can find this piece in my Flapyourwings Etsy shop.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Not a root canal...bless your heart! Maybe the inspiration and incredible vision to create such a stunning bracelet this morning came to you as a gift from your muse...knowing what the rest of the day might bring. Sorry for your pain. Blown away by your bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. That is just lovely. I think that there are so many options for this design for you! There are so many great pieces out there to layer. I love the look. Too bad about the root canal! Ouch!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars, but that butterfly bracelet is fantastic. Have you looked at any of the places that supply brass stampings from vintage designs? There is a big one on the E Coast but I'll be darned if I can think of the company now.

    Too bad about the root canal but it sounds like you caught it before it became a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the root canal. I have had more than I can count...autoimmune does that sometimes.
    The good news of the day is that you made the bracelet, that was a fantastic choice you made this morning, because it is incredible! I love the layers, different metals, and textures! Absolutely fabulous Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece! I love all the different element--the chain, the sweet lampwork bead, and of course the amazing butterfly!

    I'm sorry about the rool canal thing. I hope it is quick and relative pain-free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bracelet! Sorry about the root canal.:( I got my supplies out a couple of days ago and that is a far as I got. :D
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bracelet. Don't forget to get a crown on top of that root canal so your tooth will not crack a few years down the line.

    ReplyDelete