Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Australian Chrysoprase




There is so much to do....so little time! Getting ready for my Trunk Show & Sale on Friday, yikes! I am trying to get some new things made and this bracelet is one of them. I am very pleased with the simpleness of this design, the stones say it all. You can find this on my website

I am sure everyone is getting ready for their Thanksgiving feast, cooking, cleaning and some will be traveling. We won't be visiting family this holiday as we were back to Massachusetts and Connecticut this past spring, instead we will be walking across the lawn to our good friends house, what a treat it will be for me not having to cook. I know it will be a lovely day spent with good friends.

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." John Fitzgerald Kennedy

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I like the ancient feel the beads have. Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rustic and gorgeous...I LOVE it. Good luck with your trunk show. I'm having an Open House/Trunk Show on Sunday at our house. Should be lots of fun! Much to do before then..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous, gorgeous bracelet! I like how the stones are such a rough cut. Enjoy your feast my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The copper is perfect with the chrysoprase and I love the simple linkage. So glad to hear some one is cooking turkey for you because when I read that you had a trunk show Friday I started having an anxiety attack for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bracelet is lovely...I love the whole organic feel of it...Happy Thanksgiving! and here's to having a successful show on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect to me Judy.....My absolute favorite! Again!! Simply stunning .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great show and a lovely Thanksgiving! Ooohhh, the colour of that chrysopras - is just... drool. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bracelet just takes your breath away! Those stones are just stunning-I'll have to keep the name in my mind for future reference.

    ReplyDelete