Monday, November 2, 2009

Time collage


"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." ~Denis Waitely



My clock is a little out of wack...getting up too early and going to bed too late. I will soon adjust. I wanted to share a few of my watch part pins. I created these using antique and vintage watch parts and coating them with a thick clear sealer. A time collage if you will...




I also have been busy creating earrings, still in the mode after creating a pair for the Thanksgiving Earring Exchange hosted by Leslie Zable of Bei Mondi. I popped mine in the mail a few days ago and can't wait to see what I will receive as part of the exchange.
Here are a few pictures of what I made in the past few days.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, girl! Slow down, you're leaving the rest of us in the dust. And your steampunk designs are "the bomb".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely time collage brooches! And those persimmon earrings are yummy!

    ReplyDelete