Friday, November 5, 2010

Whimsical Bliss

I know.... I should be finishing up pricing and all those little last minute things one does before doing a show...but I could not resist making one last thing. This was a quickie...


The next piece I do will have a resin filled bezel but I wanted an idea of what this piece would look like, since it has been floating in my mind. She is kinda funky...I look forward to hearing what people think of her at the show. In the mean time she is posted in my Flapyourwings Etsy shop. If you would like to make a bracelet like this you can find some etched copper wings in my Etsy shop as well.



9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! She'll be snatched up in a hurry for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and best of luck at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for working on jewelry instead of pricing. Especially when it's such a cool piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations amaze me - love the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelet and you are smart to work as your muse is active. Pricing and sales will fall into place as needed. Happy selling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite lovely and I love the pattern on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an original design, Judy! I love it! Best of luck at the show and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is absolutely adorable, Judy!
    Wishing you a fabulous show.

    ReplyDelete