Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanks for giving

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. 
W. T. Purkiser 


 For today and it's blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.

When my son was little he would say "Happy thanks for giving"  not a thanksgiving has gone by that I don't repeat those same words. My wishes to you are that you have a blessed holiday, are able to  have a wonderful meal and have someone to enjoy it with. Blessings to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Happy thanks for giving to you too, Judy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving of yourself. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gorgeous......Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you over the next few weeks and hope all goes well and the outcome is a very positive one ;o)

    Keep your chin up sweetie....

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute about what your son used to say at Thanksgiving--and so true! Enjoy the day with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you Judy~! :-) Hope your day is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for giving so freely of your love and talents. You have always inspired me, Miss Judy. May your day be filled with abundant blessings.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete