Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Unfold Your Wings


I have a sweet little necklace in this months issue of Bead Trends. I forgot about it until  the UPS man showed up at my door with a package from Bead Trends....ooooh, how I love getting packages! You can find my piece on page 30. Those colorful beads I used are from LeAnn of SummersStudio  and you can find the cool bird connector at Micheal's Stores.



Off to the doctor tomorrow to have the sutures and staples removed from my leg, all 25 of them! It has been 28 days and its time they come out, you have no idea how many times I wanted to take my wire cutters and take them out myself.  I am getting around better but I  still have a long way to go.

9 comments:

  1. I got my copy last week and I was excited when I saw this piece of yours in the mag.
    My dad takes his staples and stitches out all the time, ewww.
    Glad you are doing well, SHannon C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats once again Judy! Such a gorgeous necklace! Best wishes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to start off the new year! Congratulations my dear--the piece is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, good for you getting published yet again! Way to go. Love your sweet necklace. Thanks for swinging by and entering my contest, good luck! Best with the resolutions too! Take care, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being published with this piece!
    Wishing you the best for getting those irritating staples out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Judy! It IS a beautiful piece. Glad to hear you're getting (got by now) the staples out. Hope the rest of your recovery goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete