Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birds of a Feather

 Birds of a Feather on Etsy
Yes, I know it is rather a predictable name for this bracelet but it required no thinking! I have no time to think about anything but my trip to TEXAS! I am leaving in the morning for Round Top to attend one of the biggest, baddest antique shows in the country. My heart is all a flutter at all of the cool things I will see! 

 These are all packed.....
...even if I do not wear them they are going. How can I go to Texas without my boots! 
I will be keeping you informed about the show as I have a VIB (very important blogger) pass from the Marburger Farm Show. I can't wait to share with you all that the shows have to offer. 
 See you in...


6 comments:

  1. Have a fun, and successful trip !!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and be sure and take lots of pictures to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take lots of picture to share with us.
    Hope you have lots of fun.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must wear your boots! I know you'll have loads of fun in Round Top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast! Love your boots. Can't wait to see pics from the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelets and the show looks fabulous...have a great time and be sure to kick up your heels with those boots on...great looking boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make sure you take tons of pictures to share with us!!Have fun Judy and I Love your amazing bracelet!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete