Sunday, September 11, 2011

The day our world changed




 It is as somber day filled with remembering and sadness  9/11/01....the day the world changed. Do you remember what you were doing at 8:46 and 9:02 am ten years ago?...I know I remember it like yesterday.

"For me and my family personally, September 11 was a reminder that life is fleeting, impermanent, and uncertain. Therefore, we must make use of every moment and nurture it with affection, tenderness, beauty, creativity, and laughter." -Deepak Chopra, M.D.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, i remember exactly where i was...watching GMA as i have for yrs...i saw the whole thing unfold right b4 my eyes something i will never forget...i have been watching many programs this weekend of stories of bravery,heros,and survivors and they have touched me and inspired me through many tears...my heart & thoughts are with everyone affected by this tragic event...although was there anyone not affected?, the ripple effect through the war and all the many more lives lost after 911 is still happening today & breaks my heart.
    God Bless xoxo Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, thanks so much for swinging by! Yes, I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday for sure. Love Deepak's quote. Everyday is such a gift. Take care, Riki

    ReplyDelete