Thursday, September 15, 2011

Countdown to Bead Soup


I can't believe the 17th is just a few days away and the Bead Soup Blog Party will begin! With 362 participants from all over the world this has turned into quite the international event. Lori Anderson of Pretty Things is our hostess and event planner for this event, she does a wonderful job organizing everything and surely deserves a round of applause!

I finished my piece ahead of schedule which is rare for me. I found this swap quite a challenge, I know that is what this swap is all about, but I must say I did struggle and had a few choice words to say along the creating process. I will let you know on Saturday why I was so challenged. I was paired with Karen Sinkowski a new blogger and lampwork artist. She is so enthusiastic about this party and I just can't wait to see what she creates with what I sent her.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you made with these pretty lampwork beads! I know you don't usually work with lampwork so that may have been a challenge in itself. :-) I did a lampwork piece in the very first blog party. Guess what? I used a component I bought from your shop a while back in my bracelet....see if you can find it when you see my piece! :-)

    ReplyDelete