Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yesterday and Today


T
oday I share with you a vintage yesterday's treasure turned today's modern chic.

I love to rejuvenate most anything, especially antique and vintage jewelry. I found these lovely earring remnants at an antique shop and I just knew with a little love they would once again be a beautiful pair of earrings. Sterling oxidized wire wrapped haphazardly and modern sterling ear wires brings life back into the chunky red glass gems.


You can find these Red red wine earrings in my Artfire shop "Merlot".

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful transformation! You know I hate to see these old beauties go to waste and you've given them another chance to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless!
    You are a very talented lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great before and after. They really did look quite old..just look at those screw-back earwires. What beautiful "modern" earrings! And thanks for the book recommendations the other day...they both look intriguing.
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete