Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Very Cool Review


 CSN Stores  has asked me to do a review on one of their many items. CSN's motto is "SHOP EASY" and it certainly is as I can say from experience .CSN Stores offers an incomparable selection, a trained service team, and prices that won't be beat! From dining room sets and desks to TV mounts, they can furnish your entire home, business, or school, and you can shop at all of their 200 stores with one cart!

I decided to get the Nitro 26" Deluxe Rolling Duffel Bag by CalPak. Since we do a lot of traveling it sure would come in handy. The purchase process was so easy and this particular product had FREE Shipping...many of their items do. I received an email shortly after my purchase with shipping information and the item was shipped as stated, quick & easy!

The Nitro 26" Deluxe Rolling Duffel Bag is large, durable and easy to move. You carry your the bag by either its easy grip side handle or wheel it around with its retractable push-button handle. I love the strong zippers and fabric, a quality made product for sure! The inside lining is attractive as well. The large capacity will be great for travel and camping. If you are looking for a bag like this I highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment