Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feelin a little Vintage

After spending the last two days at the antique shop I am feeling a little "vintage". Here are two pieces I just finished creating. A vintage cameo brooch and antique jet glass beads make this very comfortable bracelet. The funky clasp was inspired by Christine Brandel on pg.87 of the the September issue of Bead Trends. Christine then gave credit to the very talented Cindy Wimmer for this great hook design. I loved this design and thought it would give a funky look to this piece.




Venus....Victorian Pendant Necklace
"Goddess of Love and Beauty"



You can find Venus in my Etsy shop

8 comments:

  1. Both pieces are very classy and beautiful Judy!
    That green color is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....both such gorgeous pieces! I especially love that vintage cameo itself...you sure find such treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm with Sharon on these especially that green. Love love that bracelet clasp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bracelet! I love the Venus necklace, too!
    Hey, thanks for mentioning me and my work! I love Cindy's work, too, and that clasp is one of my favorites. She's pretty darn fantastic, isn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete