Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crooked Moon



If only you could see this piece in person....feel the texture and absorb the rich colors. This amazing pendant was created by Lisa Calabro of Crooked Moon of Warwick Rhode Island.  Lisa creates mosaic art for your body and home. I was so lucky to receive this pendant from my sister Susan for my birthday, Susan knows my love for handmade and especially mosaics as I have dabbled in that as well. You can find Crooked Moon on Etsy and flicker for the most amazing pieces of art for your body. 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous JUdy! You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! That pendant is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lisa's work!! This pendant is gorgeous...and I agree, they are even prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her work is gorgeous - thanks for sharing. Lucky you to have one of her pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow!! These pieces are just beautiful and truly one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new blog look. What a great gift - she does beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete