Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something smells fishy in here!


Oh yes it does! And I love it! 

I have about 8 lobster carcasses simmering on the stove and that wonderfully stinky stuff will become lobster bisque. I am in the process of making a stock for that wonderful fattening and decadent soup. It takes a while to extract all that flavor and then to reduce the stock so that the flavor intensifies. So, at this writing you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out how it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 

In the meantime I am working on several things on my work table. These earrings seemed to take  f o r e v e r !  I kept changing how the disc's were to hang, I ended up making textured jump rings so they could dangle. They have a bohemian feel to them and I am calling them Gypsy. I just listed them in my Etsy shop.





Don't forget to check out the giveaway of the March issue of Bead Trends. The giveaway ends Tuesday am. Enter here

4 comments:

  1. Your earrings are gorgeous, definitely worth the time spent on them.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what time is supper? Love the earrings also but I am partial to lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the lobster bisque turns out for you...personally, they give me the heebie-jeebies lol But you're earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come over for soup...what time?? Yummmm!!

    Love the design and composition of those earrings Judy, and the stones are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete