Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am

Here I am...but not where I usually am.
I am in Connecticut once again with my family. Dealing with the diffuculties that an incurable illness brings and knowing that you will soon lose a parent. A very sad  part of life. We are glad for the warmer temperatures and the sunshine, the weather has a way of making the day easier to greet.

It has been so nice connecting with old friends and family and remembering "the good ole' days". A common phrase by everyone.."Wow,has it been that long..". Time has a way of getting by us when we are not looking, and I always thought I took the time and payed attention...I suppose not well enough.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and that your weather is warming up and spring is sprouting in your neck of the woods.

Judy

10 comments:

  1. Judy I'll be thinking of you and your family in Connecticut. I can't imagine losing a parent, but soon it will become a reality as my mother deals with her own incurable cancer.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gorgeous, am sending you the most comforting hugs you could possibly need at this time and hope her suffering is short lived....however painful that might be for you to bear

    Sadly my dad passed away yesterday....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family sweetie

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been through illness and death. Take each moment as it comes- it is okay to be sad and it is okay to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you are going thru this, and so glad you have family and friends around for support. That is what will help you thru it. It did for me, losing my dad last year. Be glad of each precious moment you are spending now. Treasure them. Know you are in our prayers. Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're surrounded by family. I'll be thinking of you and wishing the best for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers your way Judy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Judy! Sending intercontinental hugs...

    ReplyDelete