Friday, February 20, 2009

Flap Your Wings












I
finally got started on some items for my new line of copper and sterling jewelry called "Flap Your Wings". It will consist of necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and key chains created out of copper and sterling components. I feel as though I am getting back to my "roots" so to speak. Years ago I had a wholesale/Retail business called "Country Glen", I made hand painted copper pins that were country and folk art in style. Although these are very different in style I am once again creating with copper and having so much fun! You can check out the new items on my website, JudithBDesigns.com.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pieces! Love the look of copper and I especially like the piece that says "cowgirls don't cry" - must be the Texas coming out of me!!

    ReplyDelete