Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Nashville Flea Market















My monthly trip to the Nashville Flea Market was pretty successful. I of course search for antiques for my booth at Bright's Antique World. The pickings were pretty slim as a lot of dealers were not set-up outside however, I was able to find a darling early child's chair and a few other smalls. Check out this awesome vintage dress I spotted, great colors and style.

My second reason to go to the flea market is to get beads from a lady named Mary. She has an awesome selection of good quality beads and findings. This week will be fun to see what I can create from my new stash! I never have anything in mind, it all comes when I sit down and start playing with what I have.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment