Saturday, April 11, 2009

Special days ahead for us....




We have a few special events coming up in our family. First our son Nick is graduating from high school May 15th and my niece Lisa is getting married May 23rd. This is my brothers one and only and the first of my siblings children to marry, so we are all very excited. We will be making the trip back home to Massachusetts for this joyous event. It will be wonderful to have all my family together.

I had asked my niece if she had gotten her wedding jewelry yet and if not I would love to make it for her. I made her a pair of earrings and she was very with them, but the necklace took me awhile to get a feeling for. Thursday it all came together for me and I am so pleased, it is delicate and elegant at the same time ! I have sent her the pictures and she loves it, I have not shown her the back of the necklace because I have a little surprise (I just love surprises!!)...so sorry you can't see it either. I feel very honored to be able to make her something so special because she is just that! Love you Lise....


No comments:

Post a Comment