Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebration of Summer Challenge


Cindy over at Cindy's Art and Soul is having this great summer challenge...This is what she has to say...

I've decided to change it up a little this time! It's still "Wednesday's Words" but I'm posting this today since I will be gone on Wednesday! :) This round will end July 8th. With the winner to be announced July 9th.

Instead of doing three more $10 challenges...I will be doing one more challenge worth $30 spendable in either of my Etsy shops- so yo may choose to spend it on Jewelry or Supplies!

There will still be a final challenge in Augustst worth $50! Again- spendable in either shop! So- please have fun and play along and share share share!

How do you enter? There are several ways to enter and increase your chances! You will have your name entered for each way you participate~

First- please leave your "Wednesday's Words" answer (see below) on this blog post

Then ...

Join my "fan" page on Facebook or
Spread the word and mention this give-away on your blog or
Sign up for my newsletter or
Follow me on Twitter or
Join my Google Friend Connect on the LEFT

Please let me know which way/s you are participating and be sure to provide your contact information. Thanks! :)


**Please finish this sentence....

Nothing says America like______________


I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday! See you next week! Blessings, Cindy

1 comment: