Friday, June 26, 2009

Flea Market Friday



Today I went to the Nashville Flea Market known as one of the top ten flea markets in the country. I went to purchase beads from the ever eccentric Mary and her husband Larry. I knew that I would not walk around much in this terrible heat (104)... I looked a little outside then flew inside to the air conditioned booths. Thankfully Mary is set up inside as it takes me well over an hour to pick out my gems. No antique finds today, I just could not bear the heat as most of the good stuff is to be found outside. Here is my booty for today....just love the large faceted deep red beads. Larry was not sure what they were and thought they were Carnelian, I will need to check on that.

1 comment:

  1. Great finds from the flea market!! Those red beads are lovely, but I don't think they are carnelian... Looking forward to the creations with these!

    ReplyDelete