Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Birthdays are a reflection of where you've been and where you are going...at least they are for me. Time is passing a little too fast for me, I sure would like to slow things down a bit. My DH (Alicia, I could not resist..lol) and I are getting to that middle of the road age....I'm not saying but you can guess. Our one and only is going to college and we will be empty nesters....we are still too young to be buying a condo and going to dinner at 3pm for the early bird specials but I can almost feel it creeping up. So today I will slow it down a bit, relax by the pool, take my charge Jake for a walk and get ready for a fun night out with friends.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Judith!!
    Happy Birthday to you!!
    (And many more!!)
    God Bless! Polly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. May you be kissed by the sun & blessed by the angels. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Judy!! Your post made me smile..you really are funny. I hope you have a TERRIFIC day today and lots of fun celebrating with friends later tonight. I'm so glad I found your beautiful blog. :-)
    -Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hooo Happy Birthday Girl!!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I am guessing right, I passed that marker a while back! I wish I could tell you it is an easy ride from here on. : ) Have yourself a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your night out~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, young lady! I'm passed that stage where the condo is an option and the early bird special is already in effect in this household. Just ask the DH..love it! Hope your day was super special..you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete