Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My MOO cards have arrived!


Yeah my postcards arrived!!
I have been waiting patiently for these and they were sure worth the wait. I heard about Moo from a FB fan and checked out their web site and decided to order some color postcards. I am very pleased with the quality and prices and will be sure to order from them again. I also found that they offer a free business card sampler of 10 cards...and they mean free without shipping costs, so I ordered these as well to see the quality of the matte finish, these should arrive any day, I will let you know when they arrive. Moo is offering free shipping until August 31 with this code U78JS4. Be sure to check out their website and give them a try...I know I am so glad I did.

For those who do not know I am having a giveaway be sure to check it out and enter here

2 comments:

  1. The postcards look great!! I've been contemplating giving MOO a try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those are so awesome! Your product certainly make beautiful postcards :D
    I'll keep them in mind for future endeavors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete