Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Business Card Tagline


A little late night post....just got home from dinner with friends had a few too many drinks and way too much good food so I am a little on the drowsy side. Anyway....I am having to re due my business cards to fit the MOO size (orginally mine were over sized....I like them to stand out) So since I have fallen in love with Moo's quality I will be ordering my next batch from them. They allow for a design to be on the back and I need a little help with that as far as wordage. This is the card I have now and I plan to move the websites to the back...I am looking for a tag line to put with the addresses...I have come up with a few but thought it would be interesting to see what you all think it should be. It is good to come from a different perspective.

Looking forward to see what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete