Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nest of Singing Birds....









Sir, we are a nest of singing birds..
It is a nice rainy day here...I love the sound of a soft rain. Sometimes we need a day like this, I don't have to water the garden or my pots, the grass gets its drink it needs and everything gets a nice wash. Tomorrow on the the other hand I want it to be nice and sunny because it is my birthday! Not sure if I want to say hooray or not but it is my special day...we all have one. Its the day to celebrate the day we arrived.
Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace Judy! Happy Birthday to you...hope you have a fabulous one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new creation ... happy joyous bday. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy
    You've outdone yourself! Look at all of my favorites in one place...copper, cool stamping, a sweet little nest. What a nice design. I love it!
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You come up with creative ways to make jewelry. We had much needed rain yesterday. Humid today, I guess it's the price you pay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little nest of birds..so creative! In case you don't write a blog tomorrow..Happy Birthday! Any birthday is a good day and worth the celebration..make it special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOL at the DH. The D is for how I feel during any given day..damn, darn for the bad days. Most of the time it is Darlin' or Devoted (when I'm lucky!) Hope you're getting ready for the big day..it's almost here!!

    ReplyDelete