Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nothing quicker than Bisquick!

I am not really much of a cook...it's not that I can't but it really is not my favorite thing to do. I would rather be making a bracelet than cooking a roast. I like to have something lasting to show for my effort, rather than cook, eat, clean up and be done with it. We do eat healthy, I am not much into processed foods so it is a necessity that I cook. Since blueberries are in abundance now I purchased some to make muffins with. I happen to love Bisquick's blueberry muffin recipe, its quick, easy and yum yum! I also like the fact that they are not too sweet. Just in case you can't find this recipe I will share it with you.

2cups Original Bisquick® mix
2/3cup milk
1/3cup sugar
2tablespoons vegetable oil
1egg
3/4cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries








Print these coupons...
















About Concordance™




1.Heat oven to 400ºF. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
2.Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among cups.
3.Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.

2 comments: